WHO WE ARE
Frankel Foundation For Diabetics is a non-profit organization established in 2018, dedicated mainly to serve, support and represent children, adolescents and adults living with diabetes and their families. Our Organization is based in the USA but currently working in Ghana and moving forward to making our project of diabetes awareness world wide. Our prominent team reflects a mixture of medical professionals, parents, families from diverse backgrounds coming together to share ideas, and experiences to improve the lives of people with diabetes and to overcome the prejudice, myths and difficulties of being a diabetic.
Our Mission is to create awareness about diabetes, support, represent and serve children, adolescents and adults living with diabetes and their families, especially those who don’t have access to clinics, hospitals and health centers as well as resources for diabetes medications and treatmennts.
To reduce the rampancy or prevalence of diabetes and improve the quality of life for those diagnosed and yet to be diagnosed. Children, adolescents and adults living with diabetes will be inspired that living with diabetes is not a death sentence and have that hope of a better and brighter tomorrow.
- Educate children and adults living with diabetes and their families on awareness, knowledge and effects of diabetes.
- Advocate for the diabetics and their families.
- Empower the diabetics and their families to make choices that will enhance quality of life.
- Promote, organize and execute programmes like social, educational and financial support.
- Provide up to date info, resources and support through radio, TV, social media. Internet, forums
MEET OUR TEAM